1 ½ cups (375 mL) chocolate cookie crumbs
1 ½ cups (375 mL) quick oats
¾ cup (175 mL) unsalted butter, melted
Two – 350 g pkg. Chipits dark chocolate chips
One – 200 g pkg. Chipits Skor toffee bits
One – 300 mL can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, this makes it easier to slice later.
2. In a medium bowl: stir together the chocolate cookie crumbs and oats. Add melted butter, stir until well coated. Tip into pan and press down until the cookie/oat mixture is firmly in the bottom.
3. Evenly sprinkle one of the packages of chocolate chips on top. Evenly pour the condensed milk over top chocolate chips, using the back of a metal spoon to spread it out if necessary.
4. Evenly sprinkle the toffee bits over top and then the other package of chocolate chips. And that’s it, easy peasy.
5. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove, place on a wire cooling rack and let cool for at least 6 hours. When completely cooled, remove from pan and slice into 24-48 equal pieces, your call.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months. Hide them until needed, because these babies are addictive…..currently freezing mine so my husband won’t eat them all.
Sidebar: I adapted this recipe from a Chipits recipe and it is not an ad for them.