Serves – 4
Insanely easy and absolutely delicious, create a different flavour every time you make it by mixing up the fresh herbs. Try all one herb or a combo of basil, oregano and rosemary.
14 oz. (400 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) canola oil
1/3 cup (75 mL) lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup (60 mL) diced fresh herbs; I use basil, oregano and rosemary
- Place all marinade ingredients in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat indoor grill or outdoor BBQ.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on hot grill. Discard marinade.
- Cook chicken on medium direct heat flipping often until it is no longer pink inside and has an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) approx. 6-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Remove from grill and place on a clean plate. Let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Divide chicken evenly between four servings. G
Each serving contains
150 Calories, 2.6 g Total Fat, 0.5 g Sat, Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 65 mg Sodium, 0 g Carbs, 0 g Fiber, 28 g Protein